Infolinia PKP Intercity
703 200 200
PKP Intercity Hotline
The following information is provided under the service:
- timetable for:
- connections operated by PKP Intercity;
- domestic connections, when a section of travel takes place on a PKP Intercity train or an international train;
- connections operated by selected foreign railway companies,
- price tickets for trains operated by PKP Intercity,
- current offer and promotions of PKP Intercity,
- train sets operated by PKP Intercity,
- seats available on PKP Intercity trains under reservation,
- rules and regulations concerning the online (e-IC) and mobile sale of tickets,
- difficulties in the traffic of passenger trains in Poland,
- delays of trains operated by PKP Intercity,
- access to transport services for the disabled, rules concerning providing assistance by PKP Intercity to the disabled and persons whose ability to move is limited.
All the information is also provided in English.
- PLN 1.29 gross,
FOR PASSENGERS CALLING FROM ABROAD
+48 22 39 19 757 – accessible only for owners of telephones in foreign landline or cellular networks – charged according to a relevant operator’s price list.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY TK TELEKOM SP. Z O.O.