Terms of service
- The website rozklad-pkp.pl is managed by Polskie Koleje Państwowe S.A., hereinafter referred to as PKP SA. The train route planning system available at the website is administered by PKP Informatyka Spółka z o.o., hereinafter referred to as PKP Informatyka.
- The information concerning train routes presented in the service come from railway companies.
- The timetable information shall apply from 11.12.2016 to 09.12.2017.
- Information concerning any delays or difficulties in travelling of trains are obtained from the managers of railway utilities and railway companies, and are provided for information purposes.
- PKP Informatyka makes every effort to ensure that the information presented in the system are valid. Yet, PKP Informatyka cannot guarantee that the present information is actual and shall not be responsible for the information provided by the railway companies.
- The data published on the website rozklad-pkp.pl may be used in one's sole responsibility and risk.
- PKP Informatyka reserves that the information contained in the rozklad-pkp.pl service is a piece of work under the law on copyright and related rights of 04.02.1994 (Journal of Laws of 2006, No. 90, Item 631, as amended) and a database under the law of 27 July 2001 on the protection of databases (Journal of Laws of 2001, no. 128, Item 1402, as amended) and as such are protected thereunder. Downloading, using, further distribution, reprinting, publishing in any format (including in electronic format or further transmission of data using means of distance communication), processing in whole or in part, other than acquiring the information by users of rozklad-pkp.pl for their personal use, shall require a written consent from PKP Informatyka.
- The only permitted form of use of the data available on the website rozklad-pkp.pl on other websites is providing a link to the main page of the service. Anyone interested in other form of cooperation is requested to contact PKP Informatyka.
- Information on modes of filing complaints concerning the services rendered by the railway companies are available on their respective websites (the list is available on the website rozklad-pkp.pl – in the Contact tab).
- By using the service you accept the provisions of the present Terms.
The following companies store information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies in users’ terminal equipment and gain access to the same:
- PKP Informatyka spółka z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Al. Jerozolimskie 140.
- Polskie Koleje Państwowe S.A. with its registered office at ul. Szczęśliwickiej 62
Cookies are not used for identifying the user and the user’s identity is not established on their basis.
Cookies are used by PKP SA and PKP Informatyka particularly for the following purposes:
- making the website rozklad-pkp.pl available to users,
- adjusting the Website to needs of users,
- generating viewing statistics for the Website subpages,
- generating performance statistics for the websites and visits of users for internal purposes and clients,
- showing advertisements on the websites – particularly for the purpose of determining the contents of advertisements displayed on a given terminal equipment.
A user may at any time delete the stored cookies, or block the storage of cookies, with use of options available in the user’s browser. PKP Informatyka and PKP SA advise that deleting or blocking the option of storing cookies may hinder or even make impossible using the Website’s functions.
- Explanations concerning real-time information.